Minute Clinic At Target - Review in Other category from Chicago, Illinois
I was a very loyal customer of the Target Clinic on 2656 N Elston Chicago, IL before it was taken over by CVS. Following a terrible experience I had at the Target Minute Clinic today I will never go back.
I don't understand how CVS thinks they can run a clinic without a receptionist. No one works at the desk and the computer they want you to use to sign in doesn't even work. I waited for almost 45 minutes alone in the clinic and unable to sign in or alert anyone to the issue of the one computer being frozen and unusable.
While I was waiting I did the following things to try to solve the problem on my own:
1. I tried calling the main number for this target and when I hit the number to be connected to the minute clinic I only get a loud blaring noise. It does not connect me to an operational number or anyone to talk to.
2. I called the main number for CVS minute clinics and they have no idea what is going on, "they have been open for 2 hours so someone should be there to help you". The woman wasn't certain that this target minute clinic was actually in operation and she couldn't get through to her call center to find out.
3. I asked for help within the store. No one who works at the main target or CVS pharmacy inside the target is connected to this clinic and able to help or give me any information about it.
4. Tried to log in online on the minute clinic webpage, however the target location on Elston is unlisted along with all Target locations.
After an extensive wait, feeing miserably sick and unsure I would even be seen I started to cry. I sat in the waiting room crying. Finally, the NP came out from the back where she had been with another patient. She got a key to reset the computer and told me I had to sign in before I could be seen. I waited for the computer to restart, attempted to sign in and it froze again. I had to ask her to come back and restart it. I started filling out the form again and it looked like it was going to again freeze, I started to walk away but the NP who was also frustrated signaled for me to come back and complete the form.
This lack of receptionist service, non-working computers, and obvious disconnect between both Target & CVS is unacceptable. I will never return and I will be informing all my friends and family of this terrible experience.
People who are un-well should not have to go through such a difficult experience to be seen at your clinic. There is obvious corner cutting to make more money and it directly impacts the patients, the person you claim to care for. Considering that CVS is billing my insurance in excess of $200 and me a $30 copay for the few minutes they spent with me, I should think that you can afford to provide a higher quality of care if you actually care about your patients rather than just making as much money as possible.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Where do I start? I come year after year to help with the Child Rescue and always had heard rumors of Child Rescue using money for things they shouldn't and..."
- " A Wilmington, NC man who told police that he was a seafood salesman was charged Wednesday with raping two girls from the ages of 6 and 7 into their..."
- "Ingram united presbyterian church Pastor Aaron has called me to tell me that he spreaded the word to people of items that I needed because I had nothing and after..."
- "I had a situation come up where I had to go home for a month to take care of my dad after a heart attack. Linda (Bianconi, I believe her..."
- "My sister was eating cheddar and sour cream potato chips when she pick up this chip with blond hairs!!..."
- " On September 6 2015, we accepted the bids from a uShIP sponsored business owned by a Kevin Harris of Harris Moving&Hauling (Youcallwehaulallthetime(7))phone #513-289-5225. The..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."